- Haketere Conservation Park
- Boundary Creek Hut (standard, 4 bunks)
- Take the unmarked dirt road 3km south of the South Ashburton River Bridge on the Hakatere Heron Rd to reach the border of Hakatere Conservation Park. 2WD vehicles can proceed about 3km along this road.
- GPX File
- Boundary Creek Hut (gpx, yo )
- Your device does not support GPX files. Please try a different device.
Follow the 4WD trail to the hut over a modest pass and through plains of tussock before dipping into the South Ashburton on a short zigzag to the valley floor with Boundary Creek Hut standing on the banks of the stream.
Fantastic high country views can be had from the refurbished (painted, new bunks, table, and chairs) hut.