Send a photo of you and your family out tramping these school holidays and you’ll go into the draw to win one of two Petzl Tikkid headlamps.
The Tikkid, valued at $59.90, is the first headlamp Petzl has designed for children. It has a 20-lumen flood beam for reading or playing, easy-to-adjust headband and screw shut battery pack.
How to enter
Send your photos with a brief caption detailing who is in the photo and where it was taken to email@example.com
Competition closes Sunday, May 6 2018.
Terms and conditions
- Images should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ’School holiday photo comp’.
- Images should be captioned with the names of those in the photos an the location including names of tracks, huts and parks.
- You can submit as many entries as you like, but each entry must be in a separate email.
- To ensure your photos reach us, please ensure each image is no larger than 15MB.
- The closing date is Sunday, May 6, 2018.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand, excluding employees of Lifestyle Publishing and their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- No parties will be responsible in any way for the publication of an entry that is subsequently found to be in breach of copyright.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Copyright of all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. Winning and shortlisted images may be used by Wilderness magazine, the wildernessmag.co.nz website and the Wilderness social media channels free of charge for publicity purposes in connection with this competition.
- Wilderness magazine and wildernessmag.co.nz reserve the right to retain entries on file for possible future use. Any pictures used for Wilderness’s editorial or other promotional uses will be paid at our normal reproduction rate.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.