Embrace the fun with a #microchallenge!
Each month we’ll be setting participants a #microchallenge. The challenges will inject a bit of fun into your walk so that those everyday kilometres feel less like a chore. They’ll also enable you to better appreciate your surroundings.
There will be at least two daft, fun, tricky #microchallenges published each month in Wilderness. By completing these challenges prizes can be won – including Walk1200km badges! This month, winners will receive a pair of Bridgedale Midweight Merino Performance Fit socks.
How to enter
- Take a photo of yourself completing the challenge
- Share it on the Walk1200km Facebook group or on Instagram with a description and using the relevant hashtag – e.g #microchallenge1 – by October 5. Winners will be published in the next issue of Wilderness.
- To claim your prize, email a photo of you with your edition of the mag to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Find where spring has sprung: What does spring look like in your neighbourhood or the places you walk? #microchallenge1
2. Touch a trig: Survey the land from one of the thousands of trig stations located around the country. Tip: Use the Plan my Walk app to find a suitable trip near you. #microchallenge2
3. Cross a bridge: Find a bridge – any bridge, whether a motorway overpass or a classic swingbridge in the bush – and get to the other side. Bonus points for discovering trolls! #microchallenge3
Got an idea for a #microchallenge? Email email@example.com.