- Roaring Meg Ecological Area, Greymouth
- Two days
- Ces Clark Hut (serviced, 16 bunks)
- A signposted access road begins at Blackball, on the northern side of the Grey Valley, and climbs to the car park and track at Smoke Ho.
- BT19, BT20
- GPX File
- Croesus Track (gpx, yo 17 KB)
- Your device does not support GPX files. Please try a different device.
The Croesus Track offers some of the best scenery the Paparoa Range has to offer, with stunning panoramas across old gold-mining country.
If you’re into a relatively easy overnighter with a combination of bush and tops travel then you’ll be in for a real treat.
Ces Clark Hut has 16 bunks and heating and makes for a memorable overnight experience. A number of side trips provide potential for longer excursions in the area.